Become a member of a strong and future-proof industry – with opportunities for advancement all over the world.
To learn a profession in gastronomy is something special. Hardly any other industry offers as many opportunities to develop as a person: Inventiveness; creativity; the talent to design rooms in a sophisticated way; manual skills; the acquired knowledge of human nature through contact with many different people and their characters; the ability to use learned languages on a daily basis.
Technology doesn’t stop at gastronomy either: working with modern computer systems, combined with marketing tasks and organisational requirements – a huge range of skills is required. Knowledge is valuable and secures jobs as well as financial opportunities. A secure future, in an industry that is always needed.
We love our professions: the cook, always surrounded by good smells, the sommelier, who knows wines from all over the world, the lady at the reception, who knows or finds an answer to all questions; the list could be extended at will. We love our professions and we want our guests to feel that. Therefore we need good employees, colleagues and friends who are willing to join our team and who are there for each other. In this business, one person alone is nothing, success can only be achieved together.
Welcome to Hotel Rindenmühle.
- Digital tracking of work hours with overtime compensation
- Modern working environment and up-to-date technology
- Employee intranet for joint networking and organization
- Large network of over 200 businesses within the cooperation of Romantik Hotels & Restaurants
- Strong team spirit in all departments
- Flat hierarchies and autonomous work ethics
- Promotion of creativity and commitment
Find out who the hosts are behind this family-run 4-star hotel in the Black Forest. Family Weißer and team welcome you!