You stand for clean dishes and prefer to work in the evening? Then you might be just the right person to support our kitchen team in the scullery.
- Washing restaurant dishes and kitchen tools
- Cleaning the kitchen floor
- Thorough and independent work
- Punctuality, reliability and loyalty
- Stress Resistance
- Working hours from 7 pm to 11 pm between Tuesday and Saturday
- 3-day work week
- Performance-based (above-standard) pay
- Working time recording, incl. overtime compensation
- Large, bright and open work environment in the kitchen
- Area: Kitchen
- Employment type: Temporary
- Working hours: 7 pm - 11 pm
- Workweek: 3-day week
- Entry date: Immediately
- Duration: Unlimited
- Salary: Negotiable
The application process is handled via the Romantik Hotels International job portal (only available in German).
Fitness offer in the 4 star hotel in the Black Forest, with personal training, endurance and strength equipment, outdoor training and yoga sun terrace.