We are looking for a receptionist with love for the job, joy in working with the guest and the motivation to inspire the guest again and again.
The reception is the central contact point for our hotel and restaurant guests. You advise, sell and organize the next hotel stay of our guests, you inform the other departments and arrange important appointments and say goodbye to the guest at check-out.
In addition to the professional work at the reception, you will actively contribute to the design of our operation;
You will help maintain our online presence and booking platforms, organize and design our internal employee knowledge database, be involved in planning and executing events and meetings, ensure flawless preparation for the next day and contribute ideas for marketing campaigns and hotel offers.
We are always open to new input, offer freedom and support the commitment of creative employees. Team spirit is very important to us and is considered a prerequisite - the joint success confirms our philosophy.
You already feel addressed? Then we look forward to your meaningful application.
- Acceptance and booking of room and restaurant reservations
- Welcoming and checking-in of hotel guests
- Contact person for hotel guests
- Check-out and billing of departures
- Telephone guest service
- Processing of e-mails
- Maintenance of our digital knowledge platform
- Creation of food and beverage menus and print media
- You have successfully completed your training as a hotel specialist or hotel management assistant
- You are highly motivated You enjoy working in a team You have a good command of spoken and written German and English, other foreign languages are an advantage
- Excellent manners and communication skills are a matter of course for you
- You are proficient in working with Microsoft Office and Protel and have a quick grasp of other programs
- A well-groomed appearance
- Ability to work in a team
- Punctuality, reliability and loyalty
- Varied areas of operation
- Unlimited contract
- 5-day week
- Performance-based payment (above the standard pay scale)
- Recording of working hours incl. overtime compensation
- Committed, dynamic team
- Planning security for vacation requests
- Flat hierarchy and the opportunity to realize your potential in the position
- Department: Reception
- Employment type: full-time
- Working hours: 8:30 hrs.
- Entry date: Immediately
- Duration: Unlimited
- Salary: Negotiable
The application process is handled via the Romantik Hotels International job portal (only available in German).