Restaurant Specialist (m/f/d)
We are looking for a restaurant specialist with love for the job, joy in working with the guest and the motivation to inspire the guest again and again.
In addition to the professional work in the service, you will actively contribute to the design of our restaurant;
You will help invent and create cocktails and homemade non-alcoholic beverages, design the wine list, be involved in planning and executing events and meetings, ensure flawless preparation for the next service, and contribute ideas for marketing promotions and restaurant offerings.
We are always open to new input, offer freedom and support the commitment of creative employees. Team spirit is very important to us and is considered a prerequisite - the joint success confirms our philosophy.
The restaurant offers space for up to 45 people in the à-la-carte, for 60 at events and on the terrace in the summer months for 40 guests.
You already feel addressed? Then we look forward to your meaningful application.
- You serve and take care of our great and demanding guest clientele
- You will advise and use your expertise with the guest
- Responsible for providing the necessary mise en places
- Serving food and beverages
- Setting the tables
- Taking guest orders
- Preparing for à la carte business, banquet events and meetings
- You have successfully completed your training as a restaurant or hotel specialist
- You are highly motivated You enjoy working in a team You have a good command of spoken and written German and English, other foreign languages are an advantage
- Excellent manners and communication skills are a matter of course for you
- A well-groomed appearance
- Ability to work in a team
- Punctuality, reliability and loyalty
- Varied areas of operation
- Unlimited contract
- 5-day week
- Performance-based payment (above the standard pay scale)
- Recording of working hours incl. overtime compensation
- Committed, dynamic team
- Planning security for vacation requests
- Flat hierarchy and the opportunity to realize your potential in the position
- Area: Service
- Employment type: full-time
- Working hours: 8:30 hrs.
- Workweek: Tuesday - Saturday
- Entry date: Immediately
- Duration: Unlimited
- Salary: Negotiable
The application process is handled via the Romantik Hotels International job portal (only available in German).